martes, 29 de julio de 2008

Temas Inolvidables de los 50s 60s 70s y 80s - II

















The Marcels "Blue moon"
Dean Martin "Blue moon"
Diane Shaw "Blue moon"
Ella Fitzgerald "Blue moon" - karaoke
"Blue Moon" was written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart in 1934 .

Elvis Presley "Can't help falling in love" 1973
UB40 "Can't help falling in love"
Andrea Bocelli "Can't help falling in love"
UB40 "Can't help falling in love" - karaoke

















Patsy Cline "Crazy" 1962
Willy Nelson Diana Krall & Elvis Costello "Crazy"
Patsy Cline "Crazy" - karaoke


The Beatles "Yesterday" 1965
The Beatles "Yesterday" - Tokyo concert 1966
The Beatles "Yesterday" - karaoke















Dusty Springfield "You don't have to say you love me" 1966
Dusty Springfield "You don't have to say you love me" - 1979
Elvis Presley "You don't have to say you love me"
Dusty Springfield "You don't have to say you love me" - karaoke

Louis Armstrong "What a wonderful world" 1967 "
Connie Talbot "What a wonderful world"
Rod Stewart "What a wonderful world" - karaoke













Lawrence Welk Show "Raindrops keep falling on my head" 1971
Ben Folds Five "Raindrops keep falling on my head"
B.J.Thomas "Raindrops keep falling on my head" 1971

The Carpenters "Close to you" 1970 - original version 1
Barbra Streisand "Close to you" 1971
The Carpenters "Close to you" - karaoke














Simon & Garfunkel "The sounds of silence"1964
Simon & Garfunkel "The sounds of silence"1967
Simon & Garfunkel "The sounds of silence" - karaoke

The Stylistics "You make me feel brand new" - 1975
The Stylistics "You make me feel brand new" 1999
Simply Red "You make me feel brand new"













Chicago "If you leave me now" 1976
Chicago "If you leave me now"- live concert
.

Anne Murray "You needed me" 1978
Anne Murray "You needed me" duet with Shania Twain
Anne Murray "You needed me" - karaoke





No hay comentarios: